- Legal Updates w/ Carl Corbin (September 10th)
- Supporting the Return to On-Campus Learning w/ Dr. Gail Angus (September 24th)
- Lunchtime Learning w/ Cat Magielnicki (October 4th)
- 2021-2022 President’s Message
- Meet the 2021-2022 SANDCASP Board!
The San Diego County Association of School Psychologists (SANDCASP) supports local school psychologists to take a whole-child approach to education as they assist teachers, administrators, students, and support staff to meet the intellectual, social, behavioral, and emotional needs of each and every child. In an effort to meet the needs of the whole child, SANDCASP is committed to social justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
We welcome the help of school psychologists, students and university staff. Volunteers can help support events, serve on committees, attend board meetings, and more!
For questions, concerns, or more information on membership please email us at email@example.com.